13 Hands School of the Way of the Warrior
Seisan Ryu is a practical, efficient martial art
based primarily on
with a liberal seasoning of
Brazilian and Japanese Jujitsu,
Israeli Krav Maga
and other interesting things.
We are not sport oriented.
We are dedicated to character development and personal safety.
Rank through black belt can be earned through diligent practice and hard work.
If you are looking for easy, quick gratification - then you should probably train elsewhere.
Principles of the Way of the Warrior
- Life is a journey, not a destination
- Seek truth within as well as without
- Constantly practice and improve your skills
- Keep an open and seeking mind
- Protect and defend
- Attack when necessary
- Enjoy the pleasures of life
- Abandon yourself to a greater power
Warrior’s Code of Conduct
- I will be courteous.
- I will be kind.
- I will show respect.
- I will protect the weak and the helpless.
- I will not cause unnecessary harm.
- I will not lie.
- I will not cheat.
- I will keep my promises.
- I will take responsibility for my actions.
- I will seek knowledge.
- I will seek wisdom.
- I will seek self-understanding.
- I will follow my conscience.